MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the water blockhead up to 270 degrees
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD Socket AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, SocketTR4, sTRX4, SP3
The newly introduced MAG CORELIQUID has everything you're looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective. Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING
Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
DIY 2.0 – INTEGRATING WITH THE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
Connect and synchronize with MSI coolers and cases with strategically positioned pin-header locations including a dedicated pump-fan header.