HONEYWELL H910 PLUS DISPOSABLE RESPIRATOR MASK
N95 Particulate Respirators Mask
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents non-oil particles and offers filtering efficiency that exceeds 95%.
- Comes with Honeywell’s anti-counterfeiting filter material that blocks fine particles.
- The nose clip is made of a high-strength plastic composite metal that provides enhanced bending resistance capacity, better fit and improved protection without metal exposure.
- The advanced sealing material used for the nose pad offers excellent fit, softness and comfort, relieving the nose bridge’s pressure.
- Its large size provides ample breathing space inside for greater comfort.
- The latex-free elastic head straps reduce the pressure on the head, providing more comfort for long time use.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
• Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
• The respirator becomes damaged.
- Visually inspect the filtering facepiece prior to each use to assure that there are no holes in the breathing zone, especially around the welded attachment of the headbands to ensure no damage has occurred. Discard respirator if any visual signs of holes or damage.
- Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation, or other distress occurs.
- Do NOT use for gases, vapors, oil-based mists, asbestos, paint spray, or sandblasting.
- Do NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding ten times PEL
HOW TO FIT A MASK CORRECTLY?
For proper respiratory protection, you must ensure that there is no air leakage.
Therefore, your face should be clean-shaven. Move the mask smoothly, from right
to left, up and down, to achieve the best position. The facial fit should be checked
- Place both hands over the mask and inhale sharply.
- If you feel the air entering around the edges, tighten the nosepiece