Payment & Security
Click below for our payment plans:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 2000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
InterfacePCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
WarrantyLimited 5-years or 3600TBW
NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR CacheDDR4 2GB
Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPSup to 750k
Random Write IOPSup to 700k
Dimension80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.5W; W : 6.6W
Power Consumption (Idle)21.1mw
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first.
Well packaged and fast shipping easy to shop with will definitely be shopping here for more parts thank you playtech
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 5 weekly payments of $129.80**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 10 weekly payments of $64.90**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 6 weekly automatic payments of $108.16**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 4 fortnightly payments of $162.25**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just one easy, secure payment of $649.00**Shipping costs are added at checkout