Payment & Security
Click below for our payment plans:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
InterfacePCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
WarrantyLimited 5-years or 1800TBW
NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR CacheDDR4 1GB
Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPSup to 750k
Random Write IOPSup to 700k
Dimension80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W
Power Consumption (Idle)18.8mw
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 1TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 5 weekly payments of $81.80**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 1TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 10 weekly payments of $40.90**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 1TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 6 weekly automatic payments of $68.16**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 1TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just 4 fortnightly payments of $102.25**Shipping costs are added at checkout
Get the Gigabyte Aorus 1TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with just one easy, secure payment of $409.00**Shipping costs are added at checkout