Playtech warrants to the original purchaser that any Playtech branded/supplied hardware will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the period of your warranty, which is measured from the date of delivery. This limited product warranty does not include:
- Product for which PlayTech has not received payment;
- Non-PlayTech branded or supplied hardware products and accessories;
- Software, including the operating system;
- Product that has been damaged by actions that are beyond PlayTech's control, including without limitation, impacts, fluids, fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning or similar disaster, war, strike, lockout, epidemic, destruction of production facilities, riot, insurrection, or material unavailability; or
- Product that has been damaged through misuse, abuse or mishandling, including without limitation the unauthorized modification of the system as a whole or any individual component, and/or the attachment of peripheral devices.
During the warranty period, Playtech will, at its option:
- Provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product;
- Replace the product with a comparable product; or
- Refund the amount you paid for the product, upon its return and fault being confirmed.
- Replacement parts or products will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part or product, and warranted for the longer of 14 days or the remainder of the warranty period. Any additional purchases or upgrades will not extend this warranty.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSED IN THIS AGREEMENT, PLAYTECH DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. THE TERM OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED ARE LIMITED TO THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLAYTECH'S AND YOUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO THE OTHER IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PLUS INTEREST AS ALLOWED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. NEITHER YOU NOR PLAYTECH WILL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, "DOWN TIME", PURCHASER'S TIME, LOSS OF USE OF RELATED EQUIPMENT, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ABSOLUTE OR STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE DAMAGES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF LIMITATION, EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
D.O.A WARRANTY POLICY
Dead On Arrival : Any product found to be faulty by the customer within the first 2 weeks from the original purchase date.
In the event you have a DOA product Playtech is happy to cover the cost of shipping the item back to the store.
From USB flashdrive to full PC’s we are happy to offer this service to our customers.
You will need to contact the service/support dept before the 2week period expires to lodge the job and have returned the item to the store within the 2 week period as well.
Fill out the warranty request form at the top of this page, selecting Dead On Arrival from the drop down menu.
Remember, DOA applies from the original date of purchase.
There is a basic inspection fee for returning goods faulty where no fault is found.
When goods are deemed to be faulty by the customer and they are sent in to Playtech for inspection, Playtech must replicate the fault to confirm faulty status.